October 21, 2015

[EMS] Gratz on Carthager reaching Level 200!


Hi guys! I know these kind of blogposts rarely appear, but I want to congratz my friend Carthager on
reaching Level 200!

Most friends and some viewers might know that I've been part of the FallenAngel group of friends since 2008.
It's now called PatchedWings since 2010; but the group itself has a lot of value to me. I've almost met all of them several times by now and such, and we've grown up together as a family to call it like that.

I knew Carthager since 2008, so to me he deserves a blogpost like this. Thanks for staying around with us for such
a long time! Cheers on the years to come~

Yes, I know you're reading Mr. Wazaa (cuz RSS feeds are OP), and be damn sure that you'll get a blogpost like this when you hit Level 200 in a few years!

That's it for today - I'll see you guys again next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment