August 11, 2015

[YT, Lego] Just a small reminder: Introducing Project Overviews

Hi guys! Perhaps some of my frequent readers might have found out: I've created Project Overviews for each of my MK Project.

Starting from some advice from a friend of mine a few months ago, he mentioned as a frequent reader he lacked some sort of archive between blogposts of the same project. Acknowledging the fact that it has been an issue for me as well - and thinking wrong that "Search This Blog" would suffice enough - I took an effective method I've been using outside of this blog in order to clean things up.

Every MK has its own Project Overview; which gives short-but-hopefully-to-the-point information about every project, including a blog archive. This also makes it much easier for me, as hopefully for the reader as well, to keep things organized.

I tried to keep things to-the-point to avoid these overviews to become too expansive. Perhaps in case I would ever want to add more information, it would be wise to make a separate blogpost for that, and refer it in the archive.

In addition to this update, every individual blogpost has a "return button" in the shape of a Hyperlink at the top of each post - which makes it also easier to get back to the archive and information.

That's it for this small blogpost. I'll see you guys again next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment