August 06, 2015

[EMS] 100% Critical Rate with Enrage!


Hi guys! The Black Heaven update has just hit EMS with plenty of new things to do.
With the Boss Honor Medals being available at the bosses I defeat daily, there'll be finally some more proper progress for getting those last two Ability lines. Stay tuned for that, I'm pretty curious when I'll hit the next desired line!

So, in preparation for the Maple Ice & Burn update that usually comes after the Black Heaven update, I planned to level my (before Black Heaven created) Mechanic class for the new Skill Link that would come later. Having plenty of event coupons from the "Level-Milestone" based events (in example, obtain some rewards for Level 30, Level 90, Level 110, ect), I managed to get my Mechanic to Level 130 for the event gift - which was a "Grand Adventure Ring".

So, practically, the Grand Adventure Ring gives identical stats to the Pivotal Adventure Ring. At first I thought it was another Pivotal Ring and I expected all of them to have their name changed from Pivotal to Grand with this update. But when I looked further, it seemed to be a different item with just identical stats.

I knew from testing out the Zero Gratias Ring (which is another identical ring as for stats), it couldn't be equipped simultaneously with the Pivotal Adventure Ring. But as most Critical Rings from events, I just transfer them to my Hero - in case that feature that blocks simultaneous equipping would be removed in the future. So, as usual, I did that with the Grand Adventure Ring - transfered it from my Mechanic to my Hero. But man, I was kind of surprised.

Long story short: I've been able to wear the Critical Adventure Ring, the Pivotal Adventure Ring and the Grand Adventure Ring simultaneously. This means I have 100% Critical Rate on my Hero when applying Enrage (which locks my attacks from multiple enemies to focusing towards a single target).

In total, I've been using Decent Sharp Eyes, Phantom Skill Link (Level 2), Hyper Critical together with those three Adventure Rings in order to gain 80% Critical Rate without Enrage. Enrage gives 20% Critical Rate and 15% Minimum Critical Damage. I'm using the Eunwol and Hayato character cards for increasing my Critical Damage. Next to all of that, when I apply Puncture on an enemy, I'll gain another 20% Minimum AND Maximum Critical Damage.

Am I going to aim for 100% Critical Rate without Enrage? I'll see what I can manage, but it's something I'm interested to achieve. For the people who read my blog more often, I mentioned I won't use Critical Rate through Inner Ability because there's plenty of more useful lines to me than that.

That's it for today. I'll see you guys again next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment