December 23, 2014

[EMS] Level 6 Cygnus Blessing GET!

Gosh... three blogposts in such a short time. Sorry for the overload guys! It's not something I'm used to either. I'm pretty sure the next blogpost will have to wait several days. If not, I'll just hold the post as a draft for a short while.

So just several minutes ago I've managed to level my Striker to 120 - this means I managed to obtain Level 6 Cygnus Blessing! This is currently the highest level we can get, consider Flame Wizard and Night Walker aren't revamped to this new system yet.

So... what's next? Consider I still have to work on my Eunwol to Level 120, I'll try to manage that later this week and presumably finish it next week.

At this moment, there is a maximum limit of Skill Links that you can link to one specific character. This means I have to prioritize of what I would use and what not. Long story short: all links that can be obtained with more funding (total damage, all stats) are in less priority than things that are harder to obtain (defence ignore, critical rate, %HP or other "odd" game mechanics). This is why I actually leave Skill Links like Xenon/Demon Avenger/Kanna at Level 1, because when I would have to substitute them with a more valuable Skill Link, the decrease in damage on my Hero will be less notable. I hope Nexon would consider to remove the maximum limit - I wouldn't be surprised if they either raised the limit or just entirely remove it - consider there's quite some demand from the community about removing it. We'll see in the future. If it happens, I'll be glad to raise these Skill Links to Level 2 eventually!


Off-topic: because Striker is a class that has Sharks as its signature - I couldn't resist equipping the entire Blue Mesoranger set, which is modelled after a shark! That's it for today, until next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment