December 14, 2014

[EMS] Level 5 Cygnus Blessing GET!

Hi guys! A few minutes ago, I managed to train my Wind Breaker to Level 120, which means I now have Level 5 Cygnus Blessing!

Cygnus Blessing, unlike most Link Skills, is dependent on more than one character.
For every Lv 70 for the following classes, you'll get one Skill Point in Cygnus Blessing:
- Soul Master
- Wind Breaker
- Striker
- Flame Wizard
- Night Walker

For every Lv 120, you'll get two Skill Points instead of one.

Every Skill Point actually gives 2,5% increase in Status & Elemental resistance. However, MapleStory doesn't round up these numbers, so having one point will increase only 2%, but having two will increase 5%.

Currently MapleStory Europe is in the You & I update (first part). This means we don't have Flame Wizard and Night Walker available to increase the Skill Link - thus the highest level possible for now is Lv 6. Existing Flame Wizards and Night Walkers don't have the possibility to increase this link until their respective revamps, which is during the second Cygnus Returns update, after You & I.

Eunwol (Shade) will be released in a few days. This will mean I'll level an Eunwol to Level 120 - as other classes, I'll take my time. I actually expect having my Striker Level 120 after my Eunwol. Hopefully I can get them both to Level 120 before the Flame Wizard & Night Walker revamps are released.

That's it for today. I'll see you guys next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment