December 07, 2014

[EMS] Level 206!


Hi guys! Earlier today I managed to reach Level 206. It has been a while since my last level up.

At first glance I expected to level up to 206 in a few weeks but recently we received a free Storm Growth Potion that increased my experience points by 20%. In fact, with the You & I update now in EMS, I've been hunting some Elite Bosses with a few friends - those hours at the Warrior Grounds location really helped a lot for gaining a bunch of experience!

I'll be hunting some more Elite Bosses the next months, so it'll probably be another recurring activity for a while. I'm also gaining some more Honor EXP for the next batch of resets for trying to get the Legendary Ability. Defeating the Kerberos boss from Veracent daily really helps with getting Honor EXP. I already have 60 resets ready, but I'll get more ready before I'll start resetting (I prefer to have a bunch of resets instead of immediately consuming them).

That's it for this one, until next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment