October 02, 2014

[Other] Mail's here!


Whoohoo! My Super Smash Bros 3DS just arrived one day before official release. Here's a picture of my current collection of Super Smash Bros games.

Unfortunately this will probably be the last Smash Bros I can join, since I've been slowly stepping aside from console games to concentrate my funds again on reaching my childhood dream, becoming a Lego® Product Designer. This will also mean that I probably won't purchase a Wii U or future consoles even though I really love Nintendo games - it's also to note that this will also influence the Nintendo-side of Rayque3 Staff videos - we'll unfortunately have to stick to prior to Wii U and 3DS. However, keep in mind, there's nothing wrong with classics either - and the success of several Rayque3 videos truely prove that!

I might not have been hyped for Smash Bros 4 as much as I usually was for Melee and Brawl, but that's purely due to not following Nintendo or any gaming news that often anymore (whereas I wish I still would). However, after seeing the gameplay footage and livestreams from the Japanese version, the pre-order was surely a no-brainer for me.

As mentioned in older Youtube videos before, I used to live in Japan in my childhood, hence the Japanese version of the original Smash Bros for the Nintendo 64. I do also own an American version of Smash Bros Brawl, due to having the opportunity for playing Brawl earlier.

That's it for today. I'll see you again next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment