September 11, 2014

[EMS] Luminous Skill Link Level 2 GET!


Hi guys! Recently I finally managed to obtain the second level of the Luminous Skill Link.

Level 1 gives 10% Percentual Defence Reduction (PDR) ignore, when you level a Luminous to Level 70. When reaching Luminous on Level 120, the Skill Link will upgrade to Level 2. Level 2 gives an increase of 5%, which making the transferable bonus in total 15%.

For now the following classes are still on my list, in this particular order:
1. Angelic Buster (increasing my burst damage in combination with Mu Gong, Valhalla and Epic Adventure)
2. Striker & Wind Breaker (increasing my Cygnus Blessing for more status & elemental resistance, to reduce fragility)
3. After release: Flame Wizard & Night Walker (maximizing Cygnus Blessing to Level 10)
4. If released: Beast Tamer (mostly for the % Critical and % HP/MP increase)

Eunwol will be my first priority if that will be released, due to the percentage of ignoring death. It must be noted that this Skill Link is truly much more powerful on a fragile class like Hero, since dying is quite common at bosses with potion cooldown. This will make a form of abusing this Skill Link, even if it's still considerd a low percentage of succeeding. Though, if I would be honest, it might be hard to get used to this gimmick since I die that often during bosses - instantly reviving would be unexpected to me (consider it a low % chance). Oh well, we'll see soon enough.

That's it for today, until next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment