July 05, 2014

[EMS] Kaiser Link Skill Level 2 GET!

Hi guys!

Recently I finally managed to get the Level 2 upgrade of the Kaiser Link Skill.
Currently I'm working slowly my way to get the crucial Link Skills Level 2...

My Phantom has just reached 4th Job and I will level it to Level 120 soon enough. I'll keep you guys up to date when that happens! I want to have my Phantom, Angelic Buster, Luminous at least Level 2 and the Cygnus Blessing (not Empress Blessing) to Level 10 to improve my Hero's gameplay.

I don't really care about the Demon Avenger, Kanna and Xenon Skill Links, since I can achieve the same Skill Link with just more funding. I would be more interested in things that are harder to get, like more % Critical Rate, % Defence Ignore, % Boss or % Status Resistance. So having the Demon Avenger / Kanna / Xenon Skill Link a higher level just feels a luxury to me, but not a requirement.

I'm looking forward to create a Zero and Eunwol soon to reduce my Hero's fragility by their Link Skills. Beast Tamer's Link Skill does seem nice, but I will have to see if Nexon Europe will decide to release it.

Currently you can only have a maximum of 12 Link Skills. I currently have reached this limit of 12. For creating room for future Skill Links, I find the Hayato, Xenon, Demon Avenger, Kanna and Cannon Shooter disposable to be replaced by a more useful new one...

Until next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment