Monday, July 28, 2014
Hi guys! I just finished Chapter 8 from the Zero storyline, which means I have obtained Level 5 of Zero's Skill Link!
This Skill Link gives a total of 15% damage reduction and 10% Percentual Damage Reduction (PDR) ignore. I'm really happy about the 15% damage reduction since Hero is one of the most fragile classes in the game. It will sure be useful for future bossing.
I will take a small break from grinding Skill Link chars, however I will head for Luminous, Angelic Buster, Wind Breaker and Striker soon. I'm sure I won't reach Level 120 on these characters before the summer holiday ends, but I'll do my best.
Until next post!
Monday, July 14, 2014
Sunday, July 13, 2014
Soon I think I'll aim for Luminous and Angelic Buster, but first I want to see how quickly I can manage a Zero to Level 180. I've heard that it may be easy, but I have yet to see. Their Skill Links will surely come useful for a class like Hero, since it could potentially reduce some of Hero's fragility.
Monday, July 7, 2014
Hi guys! Today is our 6th anniversary of the Rayque3 Staff!
The 7th of July, 2008, we have started the Rayque3 Youtube with our first video the day after, the Need For Speed Most Wanted - I came to make a bang (Music Video).
To this date...
- We have uploaded 373 videos.
- We have reached over 3500 subscribers.
- We have accumulated 3,7 million views in total.
- We have accumulated almost 5000 likes.
- We have accumulatd 1800 people who favorited our videos.
But wait, there's more!
- 42% of our viewers are female.
- Most views come from the United States, followed by Japan, United Kingdom, Canada and Mexico in that particular order.
- 90% of our views are on the Youtube homepage through a personal computer, 7% of them are from mobile devices and 2% watches our videos through external websites.
- We have had a total of six guests who joined our gaming videos through Multiplayer mayhem, including InzukaStacey, DhrGR, Ninjawk, JustJippers and the duo from team Xnator.
There will be more videos coming soon enough!
Thank you all for the amazing support - today is another milestone in the Rayque3 history.
Rayque & Luxatus Patella
Saturday, July 5, 2014
Recently I finally managed to get the Level 2 upgrade of the Kaiser Link Skill.
Currently I'm working slowly my way to get the crucial Link Skills Level 2...
My Phantom has just reached 4th Job and I will level it to Level 120 soon enough. I'll keep you guys up to date when that happens! I want to have my Phantom, Angelic Buster, Luminous at least Level 2 and the Cygnus Blessing (not Empress Blessing) to Level 10 to improve my Hero's gameplay.
I don't really care about the Demon Avenger, Kanna and Xenon Skill Links, since I can achieve the same Skill Link with just more funding. I would be more interested in things that are harder to get, like more % Critical Rate, % Defence Ignore, % Boss or % Status Resistance. So having the Demon Avenger / Kanna / Xenon Skill Link a higher level just feels a luxury to me, but not a requirement.
I'm looking forward to create a Zero and Eunwol soon to reduce my Hero's fragility by their Link Skills. Beast Tamer's Link Skill does seem nice, but I will have to see if Nexon Europe will decide to release it.
Currently you can only have a maximum of 12 Link Skills. I currently have reached this limit of 12. For creating room for future Skill Links, I find the Hayato, Xenon, Demon Avenger, Kanna and Cannon Shooter disposable to be replaced by a more useful new one...
Until next post!